List of Users EOA
Angela worked with the international development agency Helen Sanderson Associates for 5 years as an associate trainer working with statutory and independent sector health and social care providers. As a qualified post 16+ lecturer Angela has also worked as a part-time tutor on the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care, and she has been a facilitator and a member of the North Wales and also the All Wales Person Centred Planning Network for over 10 years.
Four years ago Angela was challenged by an UK wide provider organization to develop a four day person centred induction training programme, the specification was for the training to be interactive, energetic, engaging and inclusive in-line with the national induction framework for England, Scotland and Wales; and two years ago she was commissioned again to develop person centred induction training for the same organization for the ‘Personalizing Homecare Pilot’ in Scotland, both training programmes were submitted by the organization for the National Training Awards in England and Scotland.
Angela is currently working as a part-time independent consultant trainer developing person centred practices and at the same time employed as a training officer with Agoriad Cyf on the ‘Engage to Change’ programme, supporting young adults in Wales who are between the ages of 16 and 25 and have a learning disability, learning difficulty and/or autism into paid employment through developing and delivering work related training and supporting each young person to gain work related qualifications.
Das KI-I hat sowohl theoretische wie auch praktische Kompetenzen bei den oben genannten Themen. Beim KI-I arbeiten Menschen mit und ohne Behinderungen eng zusammen. Die Expertise in eigener Sache erstreckt sich über motorische und Sehbehinderung über geistige Behinderung bis zur psychischen Beeinträchtigung.
- M. Sc., A degree in Sociology
- Professional work in the field of vocational rehabilitation programs , employment and job training and supported employment for people with mental health problems ;
- Professional management and implementation of national and international projects in the field of vocational rehabilitation and employment of people with mental health problems , social entrepreneurship and educational programmes for professionals;
- Participation in working groups of Development Centre for vocational rehabilitation in the areas of : standards of vocational rehabilitation , evaluation , supported employment , project work , counselling , adjustment of jobs and working environment;
- Organization and active participation in various national and international conferences in the field of rehabilitation , employment, disability care , mental health, social economy ;
- Design and implementation of training programs for professionals and employers in the field of vocational rehabilitation and supported employment for people with mental health problems ;
- Participation in the preparation of various professional publications in the field of rehabilitation and employment of vulnerable groups ;
- research and development: vocational rehabilitation, supported employment, social economy, human diversity management