Adult Education Society
Adult Education Society is a non for profit civil society organization established in 2000 with the aim of achieving the objectives in the field of adult learning and education.
• The society in which the right for education and learning are understood and exercised as a basic human right and a prerequisite for enforcement of all other human and civil rights;
• The society in which learning and education are accessible and intended for everyone, for all ages;
• The society in which everyone continuously learn and educate themselves, develop fully their identities and capacities, and with active participation give their maximum contribution to the development of community and society in general;
• The society which organization and the overall development is based on knowledge and skills of its citizens.
Affirmation, support and development of adult learning and education, promotion of lifelong learning culture and support to social inclusion and international cooperation in the field of adult learning and education.
• Citizens are motivated to engage in programs and activities of learning and education.
• Participation in the activities of adult learning and education is substantial.
• Opportunities for learning and education are high-quality, accessible and visible.
• The providers of programs and activities of learning and education are numerous, qualified, networked and visible.
• International expert exchanges and cooperation in the field of adult education and learning is intense.
• Promotion of the importance of adult learning and education and the culture of lifelong learning
• Improvement of the quality of adult education and professionalization in adult education
• Improvement of accessibility of educational opportunities for adults and support to social inclusion and social cohesion through adult learning and education
• Contribution to the development of public policy in the field of adult learning and education
• Support to SEE Region reconciliation, European cooperation and networking in the field of adult education
Sorry, there are no references for this user yet!